Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Car News

Woohoo! We sold my car! After all my whining and worrying over the weekend I said goodbye to my beloved Honda Civic today. :) It was just not a practical car for our quickly growing family.

I didn't want to post previously because I didn't want to look like the crazy people that put the "cart before the horse" but we had already bought a bigger vehicle last week. It's a Durango (with a 3rd row) and feels very much like I am driving a truck again-which I love. I think the boys are going to be super excited when they see it next week as well!

The really nice thing was we were able to sell the car for a little more than we bought the Durango for....so we had (almost) enough to cover the taxes on the new car and "break even."

It was a MAJOR load off my mind. One more thing to cross off the list and one less thing to worry about while the boys are here! I feel very blessed that God was able to move so quickly and listen to my whining prayers about a quick sale-before the kids arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment