Monday, August 20, 2012

Ready or not....

I have been terrified all night long...thinking about all the things to come in the next few hours, days, and weeks, worrying about bonding between us and the brothers......just letting the worry take me over. A friend has encouraged me to meditate on 2 scriptures so that is what I am going to do today.


‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10


'For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.' 2 Timothy 1:7



Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Slava Bogu! SO excited for you guys! What an amazingly QUICK answer to prayer. God's timing is always right. Praying that your journey is quick and smooth and you are home again with your boys soon!

    ReplyDelete