Friday, April 20, 2012

The "other" boy $500 grant!

EDIT*On hold for an amazing family in Maryland. 
They already have 2 children from "U" and I think he will have an amazing summer with them. I am super hopeful that this will be his forever family as well!*
There was so much support for R & K (and rightly so) that sweet "V" was almost swept under the rug. 
He is the other wonderful boy that the mission team sent us to find a family for.
They have known him for many years, and are visiting him again in a week, when we expect to have more photos and even more information about him! 


$500 grant! Another sweet teen boy that comes to us from missionaries who know him well and are advocating for him. A very special and beautiful child. We are told he has a very good heart and quite a charmer. The director says he is a wonderful boy and will be a great addition to any family. All he needs is a chance to come and prove it.



"He's all boy and even when he was young would love to go for long walks to check out bugs, rocks, sticks, and all things boy! He's the best rock skipper I've ever met."


"As he's gotten older, he's developed a fascination with electronics. He has the mind of an engineer and is able to fix any electronic thing that breaks, even if he's never seen it before. 
He also enjoys soccer and basketball."

"He is not overly outgoing, but he is very kind and open when you get to know him. 
He's the sort of kid where investing in his heart really pays off! 
He enjoys doing crafts and also enjoys singing in concerts at his school."


 I believe he is a a few years younger in some of these pics....






For more information about hosting him or someone else, please send me an e-mail at Hershonfamily@gmail.com  or e-mail Ginger at Guglielmoshope@gmail.com or call her at (408) 710-8902


I'm only one. But still, I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

-- Edward Everett Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment