Saturday, April 21, 2012

Golden Boy

Edit* Our golden boy has found a wonderful family! There are still many children waiting though*
This boy is another one on my heart this week. We had a host family for him, but unfortunately they decided at the last minute not to host so we are back at square one. :-( He is a GREAT kid, highly recommended....they don't just describe any boy as a "golden boy" -he is definitely called that for a reason. 
Are you his family? Or do you know someone that might be? 


A GOLDEN BOY! No siblings. High standards for reading and writing fast and comprehends very well. His abilities are rare in UA orphanages. He is intellegent, active, hard working. Likes to draw and play table games. Loves to do errands for adults. This makes me think he is really anxious for the love and approval from an adult in his life! 


Still searching his hobbies and likes. His host family has a good opportunity to help him discover these things as well as what food he likes. Likes to be noticed and appriciated. Responsible and friendly, open, social. He like to be told that he has done things right and get approval from adults.-Once again this shows me that he is really searching for love and approval from a role model....


He needs a cuddle and for once not to be judged as anything but a CHILD!!! A boy with a lost childhood that now needs a family. Can you imagine his smile after 6 weeks in America this summer? This boy is one we should all be trying to find a family for! 



For more information about hosting him or someone else, please send me an e-mail at Hershonfamily@gmail.com  or e-mail Ginger at Guglielmoshope@gmail.com or call her at (408) 710-8902


I'm only one. But still, I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

-- Edward Everett Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment