Monday, May 7, 2012

The Hardest Question in the World

So tonight when we made our weekly call to S (2.0) he asked when we are coming to adopt him....

UGH that was such a hard question. We had to say we didn't know-it would depend on the government. I wish I could have elaborated more, but I there is just way too much time before we can go get him-to talk in depth about it now.

I think we might have to have an indepth discussion with all the boys about it before summer is up. I really didn't think we would be getting questions like that from him till at least Christmas. It's impossible to explain to a little boy that we have to wait till his year is up on the registry, and we have to make sure that it was actually done. And it's so long for him to wait, I don't want him to be sitting there waiting and waiting and waiting. (Although in essence he is already doing that with no idea what is going on or if we are coming for him)

Then he wanted to know at least when he was coming for summer. I could at least answer that question.

And then if I wasn't completely a ball of emotions after that part of the conversation....He also asked if we could call him again on Wednesday. So I told our translator to tell him that we could call-but that our translator wouldn't be on the call so we could only call and say hi and I love you...and he said "That's just what I need."

Of course he did spend 5 minutes asking for a smart phone-so that balances out his sweet questions a little bit. Well first he asked (once he realized my husband was on the call-since he has been out of town for the last 2 weeks)-if I had asked Papa about whether he could get a phone yet. I told him 2 weeks ago it would be up to Papa. So I told her to tell him yes, that we would get him one after summer. (I have been planning for months on getting both boys a cheap phone that we can use to call them already after summer hosting) Then he asked if we could get him a smartphone. LMAO. After we stopped laughing we said no....Then he asked if we could at least get him a slider. LOL. We said we would discuss the phone later.

But all in all it just served to further remind me why we are doing this and why are fighting tooth and nail to bring all three boys this summer and adopt to 3 in the next year. Please keep us in your prayers and if you can support us at all financially, (100% tax deductible!) please feel free to do so! You can donate online or even better by paying the host agency directly by check! We are also in big need of donations for our online auction, garage sale, and for selling things on craigslist! 

To make a tax deductible donation toward our hosting Go HERE! (Paypal fees are involved with that though) Or you can mail a check (made out to Angel's Haven) to: 
Guglielmo Winery C/O Ginger Guglielmo 
1480 E. Main Ave.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

Make sure to mark "Hershon Hosting" if you donate via paypal or by check!
Please let me know if you send any donations so I can make sure our hosting account is credited.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment