Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Orphanage Donations

We mailed these donations and gifts to S's orphanage today. (I sent one package and my mom sent another). They were mailed to California to my friend Ginger. She leaves for the country in under two weeks to interview for their winter hosting program, and will hopefully get to go in person to his orphanage to give the gifts. 


One of my favorite things we sent S was the recordable Cars book that Matt and I recorded our voices reading. I also picked up some candy after I snapped this picture.
 (I couldn't resist sending him some slatkee.)
The few toys we sent in our box were already S's from this summer.

My mom sent some great stuff and one of her coworkers sent a jacket which was great!



The thrift store was a great resource for me for clothes. 
Shirts and pants for $1 and a brand new girls coat for $5!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you have a blog. I have seen your posts on facebook about your hosting and you have been in my prayers. It is such a great thing you and Matt are doing. I know God will lead you to who and where you should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. It's an interesting journey that we are on!

    ReplyDelete