Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Two Brothers

I'm excited to announce that we are moving forward to hosting the two brothers over the Christmas holidays! If everything works out with them and us, then we also hope that adoption is in our future as well! They are four and eight years old. 


What does that mean for Seroja? Well, I'd still LOVE to host him again as well. Yep, the husband thinks I'm nuts as well! We certainly wouldn't have a "quiet" house anymore! (At least for four weeks) We have a few weeks to find out if it is possible or even financially feasible. So please keep us in your prayers for favor for his hosting. 


And also prayer for our fundraising efforts to be quite blessed would be appreciated! If we did host all three, that would bring our costs for hosting to $7500! (It sounds extra scary when you total it all up like that!) But wouldn't it be worth it to see all three little boys on Christmas morning? And I have a feeling this little boy would love making Christmas cookies with all the grand-kids (and also my aunt, my cousin, my brother, my dad, and I- as we are all kids at heart) at my grandma's house in Texas....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till Christmas morning watching their faces.

    ReplyDelete