Thursday, January 26, 2012

Always in my thoughts


Someone posted this on one of the Facebook groups I am a part of today, and it captured so clearly my thoughts/feelings that I had to share....

By Lisa Markowski

"If you had a telephone, I’d call you in Ukraine,
And tell you how my tears they fall,
Like the pounding rain.

If I had a way to tell, I’d share with you my thoughts,
Of how I miss you so, so much,
And oh, I love you lots.

If we had a way to hug, I’d share my best embrace,
And then pull back and look at you,
And kiss your sweet face.

If I had a magic wand, I surely try my best,
To make the future here and now,
And then we all could rest.

But all I have are prayers to send, up to the highest, High,
Of trust and faith and peace and love,
That only He provides.

Missing you, sweet boy..."


http://heartsforhosting.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/if-i-had/



This is the scripture I am meditating on today.....(someone posted it on FB today as well) :-)



Fear not, for I have redeemed you,
I have called you by name; you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I shall be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they shall not overflow you:
When you walk through the fire,
you shalt not be burned;
neither shall the flame kindle upon you.
For I am the Lord your God, your Saviour.
Fear not; for I am with you.

~ Isaiah 43: 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment