Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthdays

A few weeks ago my sweet boy had his birthday....just halfway around the world from us.

It was SO hard to not be able to see him and shower him with love on his special day. We call him every week and we texted a message to him that he got that day, and spoke with him on the phone the next day for our normal call, but it is still SO hard not being there in person. We also had cake, a teddy bear, and chocolates delivered to him a few days after (they couldn't deliver on the actual day). 

I'm thinking we need to have some sort of special birthday celebration for all the boys this summer.....

And then a few days ago was my birthday. It was a good one, but I couldn't help but think of how much I wished all my boys were here to spend it with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment