Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank you!

Spaciba Bolshoye!

I just found out someone made a $700 anonymous donation to our hosting! What a blessing since we were literally sitting here at almost $700 short of our balance after I mailed a check for $1000 yesterday! Talk about God's perfect timing again!

I told the host director that if there is any money left over (after she deposits our money) to put it to the little boy who begged my friend who visited the orphanage to help him find a way to come to America. It doesn't look like there will be after paypal fees and etc, but just in case!

So our hosting is officially paid for! 

And what a LOAD off my mind! Now we can officially focus 100% toward raising money for our adoption of "V" and his brother "A"! I really wanted to be able to put 100% the garage sale money toward the adoption and am so happy that now we can!

I was reading a blog today and the mom said she likes to break down the money they have to raise into smaller chunks (smaller being relative, of course, when even those numbers are quite large). I like that idea so I think right now I am just going to focus on Matt's 1st trip plane tickets! Our last garage sale is next Saturday so hopefully after that we will have enough money to put back for that! Then we will focus on in country expenses. (Yikes!)

Thank you to everyone who has donated to our hosting and our adoption journey!!

Thank you for allowing God to use you! Please know that according to Matthew 25:40 you are not only blessing us and our boys, but you have also blessed God the Father! We pray that He pours His richest blessings on your for choosing to take part of our journey.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I missed this post earlier! Slava Bogu! Can't wait to see you with your guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie.....Da Slava Bogu! It's such a relief and now we can focus on our other big expense 100%!

    Oh and yesI am SO ready for the kids to get here....every day I get a little MORE impatient!

    ReplyDelete