Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our other exciting news

Most people already know, but I waited a really long time before posting this news publicly-because I didn't want anything to somehow negatively affect the adoption. Well then I got SUPER busy with life and I haven't been back here to update! So my crazy news, is that not long after we had decided to move forward with adopting V and his brother, we found out that I was pregnant! We were very torn on what to do for their sake and for ours. Not knowing what would be best for them and for us. We weren't upset about me being pregnant, but it was definitely not the plan. :-P

After much prayer and going back and forth, we decided to take the fact that we were being allowed to host Vova to be our deciding factor and move forward. Scared but hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment