Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter hosting

Now that I am all caught up (mostly) on posting pics, I need to update about winter hosting! Well call me crazy (oh I know it) but S and 2.0 will be here for winter hosting today! (I am writing this on Saturday though) I am so excited to see their faces again, but yes I am so nervous about the extreme about of work that having 5 kids will be. I also have to fit some sort of homeschooling in for the boys in there, while still planning fun activities. Not to mention this is our first Christmas not home going home to Texas. :(

So I need to plan Christmas dinner!

I am (almost done) Christmas shopping as of Saturday the 15th-so some progress is being made.

Wish me luck and pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a safe and fun time for all, and praying more children find homes!

    ReplyDelete