Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rest of time

Since I was getting hugely pregnant by that time, I left after court and my hubby stayed behind for the 10 day waiting period and to finish the rest of the process.

I got sick (a cold) on the day I left and had a MISERABLE trip home with a horrible cold and being 8 months pregnant. The airline was great and I ended up being very lucky with seatmates for my long flight. (There was no one sitting next to me or in the seat next to that so I was able to lay down for the 10 hour flight) Then I had about a week where I was sick at home, but I was glad that I was never sick to that extent while I was in Ukraine!

My hubby spent his time just hanging with the kids.





After the 10 day wait was up, he traveled to the boys city of birth and got their birth certs and then back to the town for their passports.





Everything took just a few days.

Matt bought stuff for the boys to have a party with their groupa on the day they left.










Then back to apt, and then on to Kiev via train.




Two nights in Kiev and then they were home!


No comments:

Post a Comment