Friday, February 17, 2012

Kids Available For Summer Hosting

We have some new kids available for summer hosting. Hosting is available nationwide and we are hoping to fly groups into WA, San Francisco, FL, and Chicago. Please contact Ginger at Guglielmoshope@gmail.com ASAP or e-mail me at Hershonfamily@gmail.com if you are interested in any more info on any of these kids. I will be posting later about some kids that are on my heart that have never been chosen, but these are all younger kids that we just got information on yesterday. www.heartforhosting.org


Hosting is open to families anywhere in US-
The kids will fly into New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. 


My favorites from this orphanage! I would host these girls in a heartbeat! V and Y- Her bio-Elder sister is a very diligent pupil and also just a stunning girl!She's very kind, a little shy cuz of her calm temper... However many can say she has even more friends than active kids have:-)Likes drawing, making appliques and modelling from plasticine. Loves animals-especially kittens. Likes fruits, juices and sweets. Both girls can come for hosting.


The younger girl is just a treasure - a diligent student, eager to help the peers and very-very kind!Likes drawing with her sister and playing with other children. As a creative person she likes walking alone somewhere in a park, enjoying the calm atmosphere... but not for too long - in some time she'll be right back, running aroud with an astonishing smile:-)


These kids tug on my heart for sure.

Only the oldest (I) can be hosted. "I" just arrived to the orphanage. She was so neglected and skinny, and has just started to recover. Her two younger siblings are too young to host. I. is eager to learn new things. She is a diligent, calm girl. Favorite activities are making puzzles and drawing. Not picky in food, likes varenyky (kind of Ukrainian dumplings) and sweets. A little shy. Loves kittens and puppies.




Only older girl on right-"M" can be hosted as her younger siblings are still too young. Bio pending.


A & O- Brother too little to come on hosting.


S & V- S is very talented girl - when we were at the orphanage she was taken to studio to have her song recorded.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, how can you do this to me?!?!?! Can you comment me some details on hosting group etc. They are all so precious, but seriously, the first 2... Lord help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Those kids are killing me too! Adorable! They are being brought over by a nonprofit-the same group we personally hosted with this winter. They are expecting to bring the kids in mid to late June hopefully from 5-6 weeks. :-) We are pushing for as long as possible of course!

    I help volunteer with them (mostly marketing materials and etc) If you know ANYONE interested please let me know. If you send me your e-mail I will send you the photo listing as well. :-P

    The group is Children's Cultural Connection Host Group-and they are under the umbrella of Angel's Haven.
    More info here: http://www.heartforhosting.org/ and here is the Facebook group.

    https://www.facebook.com/HeartForHosting

    ReplyDelete