Friday, February 24, 2012

My girls are hosted!

I am so so excited. My very favorite two girls on the listing: "Y" and "V" have a host family! And the host mom saw them on my blog! They are going to an AMAZING family and I think they are going to have a fantastic summer!



The kids I call the "sad siblings" are on hold as well, but I can't take credit for that one! :-P (Edited to say-their host family has fallen through and these kids need a family!) 


For some reason, there are always a few kids that are close to my heart that never get picked for hosting. Usually not quite as cute, or not quite as young, but still great kids! So I think I will pick one or two a week and feature them on my blog. :-) Who knows, maybe their forever family will see them as well?

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for Yana and Vika!!!! :)
    I'll bet that host family is totally freaking out right about now ;)
    SO exciting! Hosting is amazing and certainly changes many many lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I bet they are-and rightly so. ;-)

    Yes, it absolutely changes lives!!

    ReplyDelete