Friday, February 3, 2012

Sent paperwork to USCIS!

It's hard to explain my how big my excitement was today, as I finally mailed our I600a application in to USCIS!


It was almost a surreal feeling....like I can't believe that we are FINALLY here to this point. (I had this same feeling when we got our home study in the mail this week.)

There is some amount of trepidation/fear of course....but mostly just great excitement and peace-to see how this next stage progresses.

We have friends that submitted about a week before us, and I am not sure what the processing timeline is right now? Does anyone know?

4 comments:

  1. We got our second check back, with a letter, stating that it wasn't needed. I'm so glad they were smart and didn't do what the gal on the phone told me they would do! What a praise and relief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, and congrats on your day of mailing your forms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, that is a huge relief!

    ReplyDelete